Bridgemoor Transitional Care Is Growing.
Growing demand from the communities we serve has opened opportunities to join our team of highly skilled professionals! We need your unique skills to help patients gain a new level of independence after a hospital stay.
If you are interested in an in-person interview with a hiring manager, please view our job openings and follow the prompts to submit a resume.
“Nurses are the building blocks of the skilled nursing industry. Without our nurses, Bridgemoor would be an idea, not a reality.”
– Mark Fritz, president of Bridgemoor Transitional Care
Benefits and Compensation:
We look after our employees so they can care for our patients. Bridgemoor Transitional Care invests in our team with professional growth opportunities, competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
Here’s what we provide:
- Competitive pay
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO and more
- Available for full-time staff on the first day of the month following official start date
- Fast-paced working environment where you will put your skills to the test
- A collaborative and supportive learning environment that offers evidence-based learning, participation in skills fairs, leadership support, and many more ways for you to grow
- Nursing shared governance
- Professional advancement from within the organization
- 12-hour shifts
- Low patient to nurse ratio
- Onsite CPR training and renewal at no cost to you
Chat with a Recruiter
Applicants who secure a job offer will need to successfully complete a background and drug test and provide proof of education and/or licensure.
Bridgemoor Transitional Care is an equal opportunity employer.