Long- and Short-Term Living Options
Many of our residents have moved here to enjoy the luxury and comfort on a long-term basis. They take advantage of all there is to do and experience and enjoy the comfort of their own apartment with their personal furniture and décor.
Others choose to stay in furnished apartments on a short-term basis, usually following an injury or illness, when inpatient rehabilitation is not covered by insurance or when a caregiver is not available, for a little extra help with care as they recuperate.
Photo Gallery (click image to enlarge)
- Skilled staff 24 hours/day
- Respite care available
- Emergency call pendant
- Three chef-prepared meals a day
- Medication management
- Daily bed making and trash removal
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled transportation
- Internet, cable and phone line
- Daily social activities
- Movie theatre
- Bistro café and pub
- Full-service beauty salon
Select a floor plan below to view.